Joined: 17 Mar 2017
|Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:10 am Post subject: Watch 3D YIFY movies on Samsung Gear VR via Mac
|You may know about many popular safe torrent sites, such as The Pirate Bay, Kickass, etc., but may not know about YIFY. They are taking Blu-rays/DVDs and converting them to (on average) 1.5gb to 2.2gb .MKV or .MP4 by using a popular x264 encoding software like Handbrake. This is whay they always maintain movie torrents with high quality and smaller file size.
I have been downloading a few 3D movies from YTS (formerly YIFY) for many years now and have been very happy with the quality. Can I watch a 3D YIFY file on my Gear VR? I'm having a problem seeing 3D YIFY MKV.
The users will encounter a lot of problems while trying to import 3D YIFY Movies on Gear VR for playback, such as an Error message shows up that says "You are missing YIFY CODEC PACK to play this movie" or your YIFY movie videos will have black stripes over & below the scene. It is always suggested not to download any so-called "YIFY official codec pack", because it may contain malicious spyware programs.
Now with Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac, users can have the incredible ease of enjoying 3D YIFY MKV videos on Gear VR with best quality. This is simple and sophisticated software that convert 3D YIFY to Gear VR supported 3D SBS MP4 on Mac OS X EI Capitan with adding 3D effect in T/P and SBS in just few clicks. To be more specific, it offers several settings to let you free change 3D effect at your needs. You can make 3D movies at home!
Provides faster conversion than any other conversion tools available in the market.
It can convert a video file to virtually any format.
Create 3D video from 2D movies/Blu-ray/DVD
Can also edit video file before conversion.
It can also rip Blu-ray/DVD movies with just simple clicks.
Even freshers, who have no information on how to convert 3D YIFY to 3D SBS MP4 for Gear VR, can quickly finish the conversion or on the contrary by following the guide. If you are using a Windows PC, you can turn to Pavube Video Converter Ultimate to accomplish the video conversion. Download it from below and install the best 3D YIFY Video Converter on your computer and launch it.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/imedia-converter-mac/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-iMedia-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177788.html
Full Guide: How to convert 3D YIFY to SBS 3D MP4 video for Gear VR on Mac OS X EI Capitan?
Step 1: Add video files
To add source video to the 3D YIFY Video Converter, you can choosing "Add Video", and choose the file you want to convert. The second and simpler way to do this is by opening the folder containing the file you want to convert and directly drag and drop it into the converter software window.
Step 2. Choose 3D SBS MP4 as the Output Format
From the "Format" drop-down list, you are suggested to follow the path "3D Video > MP4 Side-by-Side 3D Video(*.mp4)" for converting 3D YIFY to side-by-side 3D MP4 video.
1. If you like, you could set profile parameters to get better video quality, such as video codec, file size, video bitrate, frame rate, etc.
2. This video converter software also provides good editing features like merge videos, split, crop, and adding effects, and a lot more.
Step 3. Start to convert 3D YIFY to Gear VR
Press on "Convert" button in the bottom part of the video converter software window and the 3D YIFY to Gear VR video conversion on Mac OS X EI Capitan will then begin. Wait until it's done, the speed of completion always depends on how big or how many your files are.
After it finished, open output file destination, locate the created SBS 3D MP4 video and you could import it onto your Gear VR. Do not forget to set up Gear VR!
To view your SBS 3D video files on your Gear VR, follow these steps:
- On your MicroSD card file directory, navigate to Oculus > Movies > Your Movies
- Create a new folder within “Your Movies” and label it “3D”
- Import or move your side-by-side 3D videos into your newly created “3D” folder
- Once you have created your 3D content folder and imported compatible video files, insert your MicroSD card into your Galaxy Note 4 (if it isn’t already), dock the phone in your Gear VR, and don the virtual reality headset.
- Navigate to Oculus Cinema from the main menu
- Navigate to “My Videos” from the Oculus Cinema content library menu
- Select the 3D video you wish to view (if you followed the above steps it should have a “3D” label in the upper righthand corner)
- Choose the cinema mode to begin playback
- The software is coded to automatically convert any video in the “3D” folder for 3D playback. While the included documentation and tutorials don’t make the process completely obvious, the answer is buried in the literature accompanying the Gear VR’s Oculus Mobile SDK along with plenty of other tips on importing your own content for viewing on Samsung’s virtual reality headset. We’ll be sharing more of these helpful tips and tricks in the coming days.
Now, you can enjoy your 3D YIFY movies with Gear VR anytime anywhere, hope you have a good time!
Blu-ray to 3D SBS for 3D TV Viewing
Top 5 3D movies to playback on Gear VR
Play MKV movie with AC3 on Gear VR
Watch YouTube 3D Content on Gear VR
Play 3D Blu-ray on Samsung Note 8 With Gear VR
Play 3D Blu-ray ISO Files on Kodi with 3D Effect
View 3D Blu-ray Movies in HTC Vive through Devices
Easy Way to Convert 3D Blu-ray ISO to SBS 3D MKV
Use Kodi to Watch 3D Blu-ray Movies with Raspberry Pi
Rip 3D/2D Blu-ray, DVD and video to Samsung Gear VR
Convert iTunes DRM to SBS 3D to Galaxy Note 4 for Gear VR