thysell.org Forum Index thysell.org
om bl a elöverkänslighet

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Video to earn rewards are not working most of the time

View previous topic :: View next topic  
markblake

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:29 am    Post subject: Video to earn rewards are not working most of the time Reply with quote

Hello,

the videos to receive some rewards in a game are not working most of the time.
Most of the time I only get a black window and nothing happens. I can stay at the window as long as I want but never get any rewards.
Sometimes I get an youtube video to watch. The video does not start automaticaly. When I click to start the video it runs but after it is finished I dont receive the reward.
And the uncommen thing is to get a video which starts automaticaly (most of the time video about spell stone or SAS or some other kongregate game) here I receive the reward.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
https://www.kongregate.com/forums/7-technical-support/topics/735870-announcement-malware-warnings-on-webgl-games
Debit Card Video Examples
Post new topic   Reply to topic    thysell.org Forum Index -> Slagrutor All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: