thysell.org Forum Index thysell.org
om bl a elöverkänslighet

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What's wrong with German nowadays ...?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rolandbaker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:34 am    Post subject: What's wrong with German nowadays ...? Reply with quote

In connection with current and past threads that the undersigned has put into the scariest - a lot of documents and more on the German language, I usually supplied with a Swedish short version - wondered how things are nowadays with instruction in that language in the Swedish schools? Primary school and higher versions?

In my day, my God, we're talking the early sixties this, there were three years of secondary school biology branch, who spent one or two hours (memory fails) about it among the most unwelcome language - we were probably too close historically to the Third Reich and its unpleasant consequences, in order to suck in German in this particular American höjdarepok ...

Please Help.
Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

http://forum.skalman.nu/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=46027

International Trade Video Examples
Post new topic   Reply to topic    thysell.org Forum Index -> Labyrinter All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: